LASER TONER CARTRIDGE CARE
Tips to Getting the Most from Your Laser Cartridges
Follow these tips to save money and keep your laser printer cartridge in top condition.
- Do not attempt to open the cartridge.
- Do not leave the cartridge in motor vehicles for any length of time, as even on a cool day the temperature can exceed safe levels. Doing so may distort the plastic in the cartridge.
- Store cartridges in normal room temperature.
- Some parts in these cartridges are light sensitive and can be damaged when exposed to
- When empty, store your laser cartridge in its original plastic bag and cardboard box.
Have the cartridge refilled as soon as possible.
Note: If your hands or clothes become stained with toner, wash them with lukewarm water and soap. For clothes, simply brush off outside in the open air. Do not wash toner-stained clothes in hot water as the toner will set into a permanent stain. Use cold water only.